pixeljamgamespixeljamgames

Main Games Reviews Stats 870 Fans

Krazy Kar Krazy Kar

neat-o

(rich speaking) Fun with physics. I would have liked to have had more control of the car, like a rocket boost here & there. continually pressing right became boring. Maybe I was missing something. Interesting power ups would have made this a lot more fun for sure. Or online multiplayer vs mode... I had to turn off the music when playing a second time. It didn't fit the game in my opinion. Sorry to sound negative, since overall I thought it was pretty cool.

Kill Old Man from Zelda!! Kill Old Man from Zelda!!

sweet

(rich speaking) this is a good one. I forgot how much that guy would aggrivate me. But, he also hooked me up pretty well sometimes. He probably didn't deserve all that killing, but it was fun either way.

Ninja Golf Ninja Golf

funny

(Rich speaking) It was pretty cool. glad I tried it but I couln't play it for long. Got repetitive & I lost interest. would have liked to have sunk the putt at the end of each level, instead of just shooting the same dragon.

Virtual Police Stage 2 Virtual Police Stage 2

Cool game

(Rich speaking) It was fun. I enjoyed it, although I played it on a laptop w/ a trackpad, so it was tough to aim sometimes.. I got to the guy on the armored vehicle shooting missiles at you. He seemed to take too much time to kill, or I am not very good yet. How many head shots can one guy take? Maybe there are weapon upgrades I missed or later on. More diverse enemies and victims might be a nice addition.

CuberXtreme CuberXtreme

so impressive

this is super high quality work. it feels great just be running around in that little environment. i think i want to live there for a day or two. although i imagine it might get lonely.

i admit that i didnt get that far. brain teasers frustrate me after a while. mainly because most of my daily life is a brain teaser and i usually dont go seeking it out in computer games. but the style here is just so great.

uh... oh yeah, keep it up!