pixeljamgamespixeljamgames

Main Games Reviews Stats 869 Fans

Fantastic 4 - Doomsday Fantastic 4 - Doomsday

ha ha

(rich speaking) That's pretty funny! My favorite part was when doom got home and made some phone calls. nice work.

Mario Brothers - Part V Mario Brothers - Part V

cool series, thanks for the entertainment

(Rich speaking) So serious! Such high drama.. but very well done. I've seen them all. No hollywood ending here! Guess this is a commentary on the futility of all that we do, that eventually (lonnng term) nothing any of us are or do will exist, nothing left but particles and energy.. if that.. all our efforts in vain. pointless. depressing.. It's a good thing I don't let it bother me! Too bad Mario. Better luck next life. Good thing video game characters never really die. :)

Krazy Kar Krazy Kar

neat-o

(rich speaking) Fun with physics. I would have liked to have had more control of the car, like a rocket boost here & there. continually pressing right became boring. Maybe I was missing something. Interesting power ups would have made this a lot more fun for sure. Or online multiplayer vs mode... I had to turn off the music when playing a second time. It didn't fit the game in my opinion. Sorry to sound negative, since overall I thought it was pretty cool.

Kill Old Man from Zelda!! Kill Old Man from Zelda!!

sweet

(rich speaking) this is a good one. I forgot how much that guy would aggrivate me. But, he also hooked me up pretty well sometimes. He probably didn't deserve all that killing, but it was fun either way.

Ninja Golf Ninja Golf

funny

(Rich speaking) It was pretty cool. glad I tried it but I couln't play it for long. Got repetitive & I lost interest. would have liked to have sunk the putt at the end of each level, instead of just shooting the same dragon.